Now Hiring Information Management Analyst
Would you like to be part of a dynamic, fast paced team that prides itself on providing cost effective and timely services? Do you have the right attitude, qualifications and superior people skills for the job? If so, the City of Medicine Hat invites you to apply for a full time, permanent Information Management Analyst position.
Reporting to the Information Management Coordinator, this position will assist with administration and technical support related to the management of the City’s electronic and paper records. This position will also provide support and training related to a variety of records related systems and software applications including OnBase our proprietary Documents and Records Management System.
The successful candidate must be comfortable with a busy schedule of competing priorities, capable of working independently or as part of a team, self-motivated and results oriented and have good reporting and communication skills.
- Successful completion of a two (2) year diploma in Business Administration, Office Technology, Information Technology, Records Management or equivalent from a recognized post-secondary institution;
- Two (2) years’ experience in records management or information management, preferably in a municipal environment;
- Experience and proven knowledge of Enterprise Content Management Systems or information management theory, procedure and policies; within a local government would be an asset;
- Member of ARMA/AIIM (Association Records Management and Administrators / Association for Information and Image Management) or an equivalent organization or the ability to become a member of ARMA/AIIM;
- An equivalent combination of management approved training and education may be considered.
Our organization offers a highly attractive total compensation package, including competitive salary, excellent benefits, learning & development opportunities as well as a great work environment which provides excellent opportunities for professional growth.
The City of Medicine Hat strives to achieve its vision to be a “Community of Choice”; a place where people choose to live, work and play. The Medicine Hat advantage:
- Extensive Recreational Facilities
- Flourishing Cultural Community
- Family Oriented Community
- Low Utility Rates and Taxes
Qualified candidates are invited to submit a resume to Competition #17076A Human Resources Department, City of Medicine Hat, Suite 101, 505 First Street SE, Medicine Hat T1A 0A9; fax (403) 525-8870; e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
This posting will remain open until Thursday, March 30, 2017 at 4:30 p.m.
We thank all applicants; however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.