Medicine Hat - Residents and business owners are invited to attend an Information Session to get an in-depth overview of the South Railway projects slated to begin by the end of April, depending on the weather.
The Public Information Session takes place on Thursday, April 20 from 5-7 pm at the Esplanade Studio Theatre, 401 First Street SE.
Members of the project teams for both South Railway Projects will be in attendance to answer questions and provide information about:
The South Railway 2017 Construction project is divided into two locations:
- Construction Schedule and Staging
- Details of Construction Work
- Traffic Accommodation and Business Access
- Project Communications
- The Downtown Project - Environmental Utilities Department is planning deep utilities upgrades with road rehabilitation and improvements from 2nd Street to 5th Street SE
- The South Flats Project - The Municipal Works Department is planning road rehabilitation and improvements; upgrading pedestrian and cycling connectivity and deep utility upgrades – from the Kingsway Avenue intersection to the base of Scholten Hill
For project information please visit the City’s website
Sign up for email notifications for the South Railway Project on the City website homepage: What's New > Email Notifications. If you already subscribe to ALL notifications, you will receive these automatically.
- 30 -
South Railway Street – Downtown
Environmental Utilities Department
South Railway Street – South Flats
Municipal Works Department